09-15-2021, 01:43 PM   #35
FCX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post
Mercedes and Porsche are probably my favorites, I appreciate both of them from a historical and current perspective with their cars as well as I really like their lineups.

Alfa Romeo also definitely gets a spot on my list, one of the first Sport Sedan manufacturers and most skilled, their current Giulia and Stelvio are just fantastic vehicles.

From the mainstream section the only brand I really love their is Mazda. They are such an underdog in the industry and vastly overlooked and underrated, especially when manufacturers such as Subaru who in my opinion don't produce anything of greatness get so much undeserved love and support. Mazda makes vehicles that are fun to drive, stylish, surprisingly luxurious for their class, as well as well built and reliable. I really hope people start to pay more attention to them.
Last Nov/Dec we were shopping for a compact SUV and we ended up driving all the sporty ones - including the Macan GTS, and Alfa Stelvio QF. The Stelvio was just so beautiful to look at and drive. Left quite an impression. My wife, however, wanted to go electric and we ended up with a Tesla MY Performance. LOL. Alfa's are probably very underrated in the US, much like Mazda's.
Foggins1331.50