View Single Post
      08-30-2021, 08:59 PM   #8
Bruuuce
the me
Rep

Drives: 01ZCoupe, 08M3Coupe, 21M2C

These are always fun topics to me...

Moved into a new house a few months ago. Thought I would have all sorts of space, but I am crunched for space, thinking I have to many vehicle hobbies.

3 car garage, one stall shorter than the others and has a separate wall. That bay has become the work shop. The 2 other bays for vehicles and projects. Still not sure how to finish it out, all a work in progress. did a bunch of demo from the PO. Garage Journal is a good reference as mentioned, but can be like other forums with long time people with all the answers or saying go search...
Some pics at move in and now

This became too took and welding room, probably not changing much here, just figuring out where every thing goes.

I also have a storage room about the size of a single car garage. It did not take too much time for it to be full.
Initial pics with shelfs, empty.

Additionally behind the entry way is a large open area. I installed garage cabinets there for storage and an entry closet. Those cabinets are all but full as well, once tall cabinet is just detailing stuff.
The Pics

Lots of work to do to make it mine and finished out how I want it. Just not sure how I want it yet. Good thing is I have plenty of power to the house and just added some more dedicated 120 outlets in the garage space and lots of 8 foot LED lights to illuminate the bays. I still don't really have room for the yard tools and need a better outside storage place.

So I have more space than many, just trying to figure how to make the garage space more comfortable and usable. Then making it look nice, a nice to have but needed one day. It will be a marathon to get it how I want it, for now it's usable, kind of. I keep moving things around to do projects... Not ideal but works and thinking that will never go away.
3798j11395.50
W///7485.00
cb8042351.00
yousefnjr6157.50
DrFerry6728.50
br2wdc275.50
M3 boi3211.00
PcarFan932.00