08-23-2020, 02:38 PM   #67
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep

Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
My brother got pulled over for 106 in a 55 and only got a ticket, cop knocked it down low enough to where he didn't even have to go to court. So I believe the guy.
Just last year a local Sherriff's Deputy dropped a reckless driving ticket down to a $25 seat belt violation because of my pleasant demeanor, in Virginia. And he pulled me over for speeding about 10 months before that, and just 5 months prior to the seat belt ticket, he got me for not having my license while riding my scooter. So BFD.

Still don't believe a LEO on the East Coast would let someone off at 100 MPH. Sorry, just don't; MAYBE if a BJ is involved, but...

hey, it's the internet after all.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."