View Single Post
      08-01-2018, 05:53 PM   #3
HMM
Private
Rep

Drives: 2018 M3

No but I did recently pick up an electric pressure washer strictly for running my foam cannon attachment. And since I was so OCD I spent hours pouring over which to get. My wall mounted shop vac is craftsman and it's red so I wanted something to match it. I found this Stanley pressure washer (2,050 PSI 1.4 GPM Electric Pressure Washer) that clipped in a movable mount and it had the option for a wall mount. After searching and searching I found that Craftsman had a red one that looked the exact same but didn't have the wall mount option. I now am the proud owner of the stanley wall mounting bracket and the craftsman version of the pressure washer. It's mounted on the wall right next to my red shop vac AND MATCHES...lol

I have hot and cold water hookups inside my garage too that just so happens to be right under my electric pressure washer. Now I foam my cars up and spray them off with the electric pressure washer to get all the big stuff off before I hand wash. Works like a charm!

I have been on the lookout for 2 BMW wheels to use as hose reels. I want to mount them on the wall for my pressure washing hose and then on the other wall for my air compressor hose. It's also about time to redo my epoxy floors. My plan is to paint my block and walls and then trim the transition from block to sheetrock out better than the treated lumber top and paint it white. Thinking a dark grey bottom (block) and a lighter grey for the sheetrock walls.