01-11-2023, 12:59 PM   #573
JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2024 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
We already worked from home 2 days per week, pre-COVID. Been full-time WFH since the OKC Thunder game that was canceled and then everything went crazy the next. They even closed our OKC at the end of 2021.

Our Senior VP has actually told us multiple times in all hands we have been more productive WFH and we need to take more time for ourselves.

I also work for a large company, underneath an even larger company. Currently in our quarterly All Hands, we hired 2,000 new employees in the last 6 months.

As to your last sentence, you're falling into the trap of thinking your experience is everyone's experience. We are so productive WFH, Ellison told us in 2020 that regardless what happens with COVID in the future we can WFH permanently and in 2021 they closed the OKC office because everyone said they'd rather work from home.
Man, you called me out again for the "your experience is not everyone's experience". Last week was CostCo....

I was trying to quality my opinion by saying this is my experience based on working for the large company I work for, not trying to speak for others. Thanks for keeping me honest though and sounds like you have a senior VP that gets it.