Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
In situations like this someone will get hurt, it cant be avoided.
Honesty is best policy, cut ties with brazilian and follow the spark.
I know. I have been struggling with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Sir, you already know what to do. Now on to the difficult part, putting it in motion. We already share a brain so I feel like no explanation is required here.

After careful consideration....I shall revise my response. Introduce the two of them....again, I feel further elaboration is not needed.
See above. On the edit: Don't think it didn't cross my mind!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I don't know. Depends on what you mean by not the spark you're looking for. No spark, or not enough spark? If there is no spark, you have your answer. Is she boring and you have nothing in common but she has a hot bod? Or is she just not as exciting bikini model?

Sometimes SPARKS and fireworks are crazy bastards and you get burnt.
The Brazilian isn't as sophisticated as I'm accustomed to which has been a learning experience for me. For instance...cuff links. We were behind schedule for dinner and I grabbed mine and we jumped into the car. I asked her to assist me while I was driving and she looked at me completely lost. No one in her family or anyone she's dated or been married to ever wore cuff links. I taught her how to use them and she was all smiles after that. It was cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I'll share something my performance coach told me when I asked him whether I should go into industry (which I was curious about) or just go out on my own (which is where I thought I'd end up).

He said, why would you go from point A, to point B, to point C, if you ultimately want to end up at C and you don't have to travel to point B to get to point C.

Framed to your question - why waste time on Brazilian if you are ultimately most interested in the former flame and will likely land there because the Brazilian isn't causing that spark?

You are risking that she'll get into a relationship with someone else if you wait.

Guess depends a little on the spark though - is it just short term lust or is there something deep you could easily see there.

Edit: If it helps at all, I totally ignored my performance coach and went into industry and sure enough, wound up resigning and working for myself. I learned. LOL
Jeeze...you're scaring the F out of me because that is nearly the same advice my dad gave me when I was struggling to figure out what I wanted to do in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
of daughter

Seriously though, can you confirm daughter is ok with this? Have you met BM's extended family? Is that an uphill battle that you want to take on at this point in life? Ask the head on your shoulders
I have met a close friend and the daughters know about me. We are at 2 months which I consider fish or cut bait time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
+1. What kind of spark depending on where you want it to head. Plus the daughter won't always be in the house and she can learn to change if she see her Mom happy.

Life is just to short to settle and be content....and then be left with wondering "what if"?

I can relate. Not trying to sound boastful....but I have dated quite a few "10's" in my time. All it did was confirm to me that looks really aren't everything although I did all I could to disprove that theory!
I'm looking for permanence. Dating sucks.
The daughter is out of the house and has her own pad. This is why she reached out to me. Ironically, I was with my atty about a week before she reached out and he asked about her because we all attended the 4th of July celebration in 2018 together. He said that it was the happiest he's ever seen me as had my car buddies also shared. I think I'm getting closer to my answer.

On dating...go big or go home. Always 9s and 10s keeping in mind that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can be childishly sophomoric on this. I have always been attracted to beautiful women that many would consider unobtainable but I have always done well. Nothing a rakish smile and a devil-may-care attitude can't accomplish!

Thanks for the input. Even you UncleWede
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00