View Single Post
      11-06-2020, 10:15 AM   #43
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I doubt there is any way I could find the artist who did mine. But since there are some on here, may I ask?

1) Can the color be freshened up.

2) If yes, would you consider someone who walked in, and doing said touch-up on somebody else's work?

I remember at teh time, the artist told me as he was doing the hair, that he was doing such fine work it was something along the lines of "Making friends and spending more time than needed" Wait, did I avoid/miss an "opportunity"? I had been divorced for about a year by then.
Yes, the color can be touched up, in most cases completely redone. Re-work is a very common thing.

Call, make an appointment to have the artist look at what you have, in person and be on time. Walk-ins are great on a slow day.....a good artist should be booked well in advance. If you find an artist that can do a walk-in; find another artist.

As for the time, we tend to get caught up in pieces sometimes. Sometimes we like the client and are enjoying the conversation. Sometimes the girl is cute and flirting. I wish I could say the customer is being a prick and if we take a little longer in a painful area, sometimes it makes us chuckle a bit on the inside.....but that wouldn't professional. I've heard other artists grind people intentionally because the customer was a dick. Personally, if they were an ass, I wanted to hurry and get them out of the chair ASAP.