First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black sapphire M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by E63amg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5_Brandoe View Post
I currently purchased "Delta Auto Protect" 4yrs or 80k additional miles diamond premier package. For about $3400. I did so because a buddy recommended them to me, who has a m3 that Delta cover.

Recently my AC condenser went and turbo oil lines were leaking. No questions asked, they paid BMW to replace. So right there alone made the warranty worth it. All 3rd party warranties seem scary, because of the negative complaints from people on the things the warranty does not cover. Read the fine print and you'll be good.

I could of went with BMW warranty, but practically everything has been changed while it was still covered by them, so didn't feel like shelling out 7k for their warranty.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
Who did you buy the 4 year through?
Do you have the reps name did they quote you for a 3 or 5 year?

I was quoted 3600 for 3 years 50k or 4600 100k for 5 years.

The reviews online are pretty bleak for this company
I called the company directly, spoke with a fella Shaun Michael. All 3rd party warranty companies reviews are shady if you ask me.

This is my first time having a 3rd party warranty and besides all the negative reviews from people (mostly about things not being covered, when it says in the pamphlet exactly what they cover and don't) they dished out the money for my repairs within 15mns of my dealer contacting them.

Google 3rd party warranty reviews from other forums and see if you run into other companies before making your decision. This isn't a cheap purchase.

Good luck and keep us updated with the company you go with.