View Single Post
      11-11-2008, 09:22 AM   #13
M3MIKE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2008 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMazing07 View Post
BMWs were bred on the track. then tamed for the streets. totally unimpressive...... lol whats impressive is that a base corvette can handle better than any BMW. plus big power which means nothing to you. imagine what a Z06 could do.

the corvette is one of the best sports cars you can buy for the money. It out performs the E92 by a big margin and it costs 10k less. plus a Z06 for 65k!!!!!! thats 5k less than a fully loaded E92. I hate it when BMW fanboys talk crap about vettes. the interiors crap.....GM is a shit company.........its just a powerful engine.......... these are amazing cars. even if they dont have the BMW logo on them.
I'm not talking sh*t. It's the truth. GM Ford Chrysler are SH*T companies. Aftersales. They could care less if you come back to buy another one of the cars. These are my experiences over 15 years of commercial vans and trucks for my business. Not to mention all the personal cars gone bad in my family. We traded two trouble Ford and Chevy cargo vans for two Mercedes Sprinters. Much more money but well worth it. So far Greatest vans we have ever had.