11-25-2019, 11:42 AM   #1546
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Have had some crazy pumps the last few days at the gym, but have been uncomfortably bloated all weekend lol. Fiance's grandparents and mom were in town so we did thanksgiving on Saturday and I have just been eating a shit load. Will start to cut back today, stomach is in absolute knots right now lol.

Lifted legs today, solid day, but was tough because I was in a good amount of stomach pain. Saturday was back/tri and yesterday was shoulder/biceps, had great lifts both days with a crazy pump. I'm positive I'm growing with the amount of food I've been eating, but no doubt some of that weight is in the wrong place haha.
I have just been cruising along around 3500 calories and enjoying things. I know on Thanksgiving that will go up, but I was around 5K for so long I don't expect it to be a big thing.

Other day changing shirts...my wife was like "are you one of of your diets again"? I said not particularly...why? She goes well all those weird veins are starting to show again....LOL. Crazy thing is that I could shave and really blow her mind.

That one week I took off to work on my car (Halloween Week), I didn't shave my face and had a full beard going by the end of the week. She likes it (Her dad and brother both look like Duck Dynasty guys) and told me I should leave it.

I promised I would keep it through November....but god this thing is killing me and I have already trimmed it with a guard 3 times!