View Single Post
      11-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #1431
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Agree 100% with the statement from your training partner.

In regards to your first blurb, establishing where that baseline is may be the difficult part. Going off the past weights that Rudi has given us, it seems like there is a large margin of muscle that can be gained. I'm trying to determine how I would go about it if I was in his shoes and knowing what I know now, and it really just boils down to the fact that you have a long road ahead of you. Hopefully you have already come to terms with this. I agree that a baseline needs to be determined, but that baseline form may be a little ways out.

Eat. Sleep. Rest (which going off some of your other posts in other threads you might need more of, but everyone is different as you can tell from RMTT who only sleeps for an hour or some shit haha).

I'm aware that one of your main concerns if keeping the excess fat off, but do me a favor and just stay away from the scales (both BMI and your normal) for a little while. Let the mirror do the talking. Weight is just a number, i've been through phases of looking like shit at 200lbs and looking like a greek god at 200 (obviously exaggerating, but nonetheless I hope you get the point).
Thank you sir. Appreciate the feedback. I'm fully aware of the road ahead but I look forward to the transformation. It's been a journey thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
OR was it water? Generally I sweat a ton more with cardio vs resistance.
Considering my caloric deficiency, how accurately I account for every single calorie that I eat, the amount of cardio that I do and how I look in the mirror, I highly doubt that it's water. I sweat a ton during my cardio too, but I also drink a ton of water throughout the day.
JP102463.00