View Single Post
      03-01-2023, 05:01 PM   #1177
M5Rick
General
Rep

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa View Post
Right before I got my Ducati Monster I actually went and looked at the Trident. Couple of things steered me away from it. First was availability, or lack there of. Wasn't available immediately. But more importantly it felt too small for my statue to me personally. The sales guy said it looked fine but he's got to right? lol. I am 6.1 and 220lbs on the muscular side and I thought I looked funny sitting on it.

It's a great bike and great price point for a brand new Triumph but just wasn't right for me. I would have felt self conscious whereas I don't on the Ducati. I would love to have a Scrambler or even more so a BMW R-Nine T and my first choice the new Harley Sportster and while I can go and get either of them whenever, I just can't justify it based on the lack of use the one I have gets to begin with.
I see. I'm 6' at 175 and felt the bike was just right for me, my feet with m/cycle boots easily on the ground,the UK bars are at the right height and I kind of felt at one with this machine.
ksa1069.50