View Single Post
      08-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #11
dzenno
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives:

1) I don't "like" that wobble in AFR at the onset of WOT

2) Its not just wideband bias that shows there. Plug an LC-1 in and you'll see the same wobble in the true AFR graph

3) Given I said I don't "like" the AFR wobble, realize I didn't say its "bad", definitely not at 12psi and stock turbos...It won't blow up anyone's engine, I just prefer hitting 12 when the tune is set to hit 12 without that initial swing

4) These are just my opinions, everyone has theirs...mine are limited to the knowledge I've gained ONLY on this platform and in the 3 years I've been with the N54...I do read quite a bit on this topic as its my hobby and have done tons of logging on the available n54 tunes to date, enough to know what I appreciate and don't appreciate...

5) I appreciate all feedback from all experienced tuners especially those that have worked on the N54 for a long time and contributed their valuable findings/work on this and other forums. However, I don't stop there when it comes to information/feedback on tuning. When I question things such as the above AFR wobble I'm not trying to stir shit, fuck that I'm trying to push for further refinement (e.g. PWM meth (much refined) vs PPS)

6) I have NOT "tuned" a single car professionally as that is not what my career is about. I'm a software development architect who at this point can't have enough of the N54 still after 3.5 years with the car

7) This is also my last post on my "thoughts" on the procede features/functionality. I am no longer running the tune and I see nothing to be gained/lost personally by contributing in these threads. Enjoy your tunes ppl

Last edited by dzenno; 08-18-2011 at 01:48 PM..
Appreciate 0