United_States
Rep

Drives: 04' M3

Garage List
1971 2002  [0.00]
2004 M3  [0.00]
2008 135i  [0.00]
Continue the story...

...using only three words. Feel free to comment, keep the story going by using three words at a time, maximum. Contribute as often as you like, just limit your additions to three word installments at most, less than three word contributions are just fine. THIS IS IMPORTANT, please remember there are women on this forum who don't appreciate much of the so-called humor occasionally displayed by some of you monkeys, particularly the scatological variety of so-called humor, really, not funny, show some respect. Let's not let this potentially fun-filled thread degenerate into a barn-burning closer, ultimately ending with me being ridiculed, reprimanded, e-pilloried by the other moderators. OK, I know we can do this, let's be creative, think outta' the box, give it some thought, be provocative, please, go off-track, consider the flow of the narrative, the content of the previous post, keep it reasonably clean and we can have some fun with this if we just play nice, trust me.:wink:

Edit; Two words hyphenated count as one word, ending or completing the preceding post does not go against your word-count. It isn't hard to figure out, just use your discretion...

I'll start the thing off;

Henry liked BMW's...

“To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them.” – George Mason