View Single Post
      02-25-2023, 07:50 PM   #32
Our03z4
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Buying multiple horses. Turned a large fortune into a small fortune lol, though they bring so much joy
Do horses really bring joy to you though. I think my wife tries to convince herself that they do. But I feel like I see as many tears and frustration as happiness from them. It's a rough and very expensive hobby with much heartbreak.

Her new dressage / hunter horse (warm blood) is not working out the way she thought and now she's so financially deep with board and training her she doesn't know what to do. I just tell her to sell both horses and buy a Ferrari, I know I'd be happy lol.

She always tries to get me into the hobby but watching her having "fun" makes me have no interest. Heck, I even tried to do my 1st dressage show with her old dressage mare last summer, her horse decided she didn't like that idea once in the ring. The horse and I have an unspoken agreement now, I don't bother her and she doesn't bother me.

P.S. gentleman, learn to ride a horse if you're single and you'll have endless women wanting you...they won't EVER complain about what you spend on cars or parts and that's a fact!