View Single Post
      11-08-2019, 12:47 PM   #24
Bimmer Pleaser
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
So I'm trying to help my mother buy a car. She wants a 2020 Corolla. New they seem to be around $19-20k OTD for what she wants. Used I haven't found for less than like $17-$18k OTD so doesnt make much sense to me to buy it used since she will probably drive it until its worthless anyways.

Found this dealer who lists a 2020 with 10 miles as a CPO car. They claim they have a rental company or something (this is what they told her) and the car was registered so it cannot be sold new, but basically never used by rental company and only 10 miles. They want $19k OTD.

Soo... if what they say is indeed true seems like a better deal to me since she basically gets a new car and gets the CPO warranty on top of that basically for free. Where she would pay same for new car but not get the CPO. I went on the dealers site and found they had about 6 2020 Corollas listed as CPO with under 20 miles on them.

So do you guys know if this story makes sense, is this some new shady shit dealers are pulling or is this legit and a good deal?
if you are only saving $1k I'd say just buy a brand new car. One owner cars have better trade in value so you are not really saving anything significant.
clee1982797.50