View Single Post
      06-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #41
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD View Post
To be honest this is bull shit. He did not run 10's on a bone stoakc z06. Bone stock means stock tires/wheels no weight reduction. That is fresh off the showrooom floor. I dont care how good of a driver you are your not running 10's in a truly stock Z06. I am not even sure he can do it in the viper vert.
and you are getting this information from where?

I was there for all 3 of his runs in these cars. Stock tires and wheels were used in all of them.

there have been 2 truly stock Z06's that have run 10's......

just because your pissed me off by calling bullshit on someone I know here you go, Jamie is a dedicated 1/4 mile driver, he doesn't screw around at the track and beats on his cars harder than anyone I have ever seen.....hot lapping the crap out of them until he's happy w/ his technique, then he'll go ice down the intake and repeat.

pictures I took of his cars at MIR on seperate private track rentals.

He trailers all his cars to the track in case he breaks them......multiple cars and multiple trailers are his norm.

Viper vert, car had something like 300 miles on the odometer

His Z06 launching its ass off

Here he is swapping on DR's on the Z06, but he DID hit 10's w/ the stock runflats. I think he hit a low 10.8 on everything stock but the DR's.

and his sick sick sick Viper ACR

stock Pilot cups

and just for shits and giggles his GT and his GT2, both have hit 10's...not stock though