View Single Post
      06-25-2019, 09:19 AM   #73
hooligan_G01
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep

Drives: 2022 X3 M40i BG/Taco Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPOWER5266 View Post
I just wish I could find a legit MCM house, there aren't too many where I am. This is a shot of the master bedroom just after we finished the addition.

And the headboard and nightstands, I dont have one of them all set up for some reason.

We got some crap for this, but we cut up a MCM dresser for our master bathroom vanity. It could have been worse, at least we didnt cut up a Brasilia.

I just saw a pic of someone who did the same thing with a G Plan dresser in their bathroom. Personally, I think it would look a little more modern with a quartz countertop and the sinks being under-mount, but I get that it all costs money. Believe me, we've already sunk about $30K into the house we just bought less than a month ago, so I get it.

To make things worse, we haven't even done any of the "fun" stuff on the interior, yet, like fireplace re-facing, flooring and the new kitchen.

My current top spot for MCM dressers/buffets/etc is the stuff that Albert Parvin did for American of Martinsville:

https://www.google.com/search?biw=16...30.a0ba26PVmSg

We have kind of a diamond theme going with our house due to a little wooden decoration on the front, so I need one of these pieces in my life.

Last edited by hooligan_G01; 06-26-2019 at 12:55 PM..
wrickem2101.00
MKSixer34171.50