01-18-2017, 08:12 AM   #20
M2Dynamic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: ///M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
New Merc SUVs are hideous. The rest of their lineup now looks like Audi (same design different sizes).
I think the same can be said about BMW lately. And I think the general consensus from the public has been very fond of the new MB SUV's. My cousin works there (doesn't mean shit) I always argue with him about how he chose the wrong side cause I'll argue that bmw is the best driving car car in the same range as any MB but I have to agree with him. Their new SUV's have been in high demand. Also the new S class (new meaning most recent) has just obliterated any other competition. I don't even think they can get beat by bmw in this large luxury sedan even though bmw has a chance to refresh a few years after them. I still think they are the kings with the S class being their pinnacle. The 3'er and 5'er vs C and E is very debatable and I would go bmw with both. But as far as S class it's honestly one of the best cars made for the money. Idk just what I've seen and what i think. I'd love for bmw to make some awesome changes with this and move ahead of everyone with some awesome classic designs with STANCE and aggression.

We waittttt and see