Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Paul - View Post
- likewise

IMO my interpretation isn't broad. That cig has only been there a little while - the ash is in the same place as the cig. Agreed, smoke would be better but it wasn't there. The example Matt gives re a chair - that chair could be empty for days - what would be the difference in the pic??
I think the difference is that Matt isn't arguing the Mark's opinion. Mark actually said that yours fit the theme most of all submissions. So i would assume Mark would say there is no difference between the two pics in regards to being in the spirt of the theme.

I tend to agree with Mark which is why i haven't posted in every contest. Didn't have time to shoot and because people are coming up with great themes i couldn't find anything in the archives that fit. Even though i don't have anything to post from my files i really love this theme and ideas a zinging around my brain, yet time is still the enemy for me.

Have SOOO many ideas for this one. Just need to pic the one that would take the least amount of time i guess.