04-28-2016, 11:54 AM   #391
///WORK-F36
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: Glacier silver F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
It was looking like a runaway for the Isles but as always a comeback was evident. As least they hung on and took one in Tampa. You know Greiss started with the Sharks?

Once again, if the Sharks can solve Rinne then we got it--I have seen him shut us down before, where we dominated, many shots and can only muster one goal. Every team has a different dynamic, and while the Preds took out a heavy hitter in the Ducks I see them a step under the Kings. I'm going Sharks in 6.

It's hard to say about Boudreau...maybe his time is done...going out in first round for a team picked as one of the most likely to win a cup at beginning of the season is hard to swallow. This playoff format is brutal as three top teams (and all recent Champs) have went down in first round.
I think Boudreau is done....he got the boot in Washington for being a shitty playoff coach, and was only good for regular season success, and it's a carbon copy now that he's in Anaheim. I wont miss seeing that little butterball at my adult league games though, I'll tell you that much haha