View Single Post
      04-26-2016, 11:11 AM   #381
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2013 335i msport

[QUOTE=lilg1993;19827305
anyway, yes I too am surprised there are no Pens/Rags fans on this thread. I agree that the Caps will have their work cut out for them in this series. They're gonna have to be really good on the PK (or just stay out of the box completely) if they wanna have a chance...Pittsburgh PP was over 38% in the first round, although Washington's kill rate was almost 96%. On the same token Pittsburgh's goaltending will need to be superb again. But with how hot the Pens have been and how sluggish the Caps looked in some games last round, I'm going with Penguins in 6[/QUOTE]

+1...I'll go with that-Pens in 6.

What's your take on Preds vs Ducks? I've got no one to talk hockey with other than here....the Sharks are resting and will have had a week off before the next round. Good or Bad. Theory says good--get some rest, but stats show oftentimes the resting team loses game one with a sluggish start. Course someone is going to lose the first game but you would think the rested team would in most cases come out flying and almost always take game 1.