View Single Post
      05-19-2015, 04:36 PM   #82
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Wow. Only on BMW OT forum.

I am member of over 30 forums, and active (at least 3/week) in at least 10. This is probably only OT forum among all 30 that I see post like this everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche View Post
I see you edited it, but I'm not free. I'm more high maintenance than an N54...
Quote:
I heard the same from a ho on a boulevard...

She then got beat by her pimp. Apparently rinsing time was not billable hours...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revartr View Post
Gross.
Quote:
Some health insurance plans cover some of it... You don't have to pay out of pocket to go to sessions.

I have, I speak from experience. I have friends who are psychologists, and their biggest pet peeve is to hear the misconception that they only deal with "crazy". They go to sessions themselves (they understand how beneficial it is).

Or move to Canada and pay a little tax like we do and get medical coverage. I can host you (ok that's a joke, chill out). But seriously, there are options.

The biggest concern I have is that you may not be the best mom your child will need if you're not at your best. Think about it, it's hard doing it on your own (dealing with shit), and the child has the right to have the best possible. Not saying you're a bad mom, far from it, but that kids "sense" fear, problems, traumas, that kind of thing.

Sell the car and buy insurance. It's not like you're poor... You have horses and boats. Cmon... You're making it very hard to pitty you with the FWP of not being able to afford care driving a new BMW...