Sarracino89
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i Black on Black

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeros and ones View Post
Always around and always watching. LOL!!!!!!

I did not get my AA tune there... yet. Still haven't gotten my 128i either. Still on the freaking boat.

But that is where I will be getting the tune done. It is the closest one to me and from the Active Autowerke website, they not only carry it but will tune the car for you there.

But I do question its validity on adding an extra 15hp. Still iffy on that. But before I pull the trigger on the tune, I will be getting the BMW PI and the BMW PE first.

Haha as long as you continue to provide me with good information/advice, I don't mind. (I ended up ditching the focals and talking with Ken @ musicarNW for my audio setup, the focals were nice, but as you mentioned, Jay's approach was a bit steep for my wallet)

You will definitely enjoy the 128i when you get it, lots of fun. Alot of 135ers talk it down, but you should never compare it to another bmw, only the others. Coming from my 98 corolla, you can only imagine how much more fun this is! haha.

I would find someone with the performance intake and see how it is first before you buy it, as those who I have talked to said its not worth the extra $$$. But let me know if and when you get the tune done, I am interested to see the difference.
Appreciate 0