View Single Post
      04-06-2018, 12:16 PM   #53
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
Oh now you've done it. That lunatic has me on a slow boil all the time, and now weeks before the election all of the "Free Stuff", free daycare, free prescription drugs and free dental, and some fools will actually believe it's free. fuck me, is it too early to start drinking?
Not at all - it's 1pm where we are. In fact, if you grab a drink for wifey, you may get to do more than just drink. Just a thought.

I just stopped off at LCBO and picked up $400 worth of scotch...had to refill the cabinet...sort of. That bought me 4 bottles, but have some interesting ones I'm looking forward to trying.

Particularly:
Glenfiddich XX (basically 20 different masters from 16 different countries were called into Glenfiddich's warehouse and told to pick a scotch that most interested them - then Glenfiddich blended all 20. Might be interesting or a bust.
Also, a Bruichladdich organic 2009 bottling. Am curious.

Lastly, had to pick up another bottle of Ardbeg 10, and wanted to try the Green Spot (irish whiskey - heard yellow spot is better, but not sold here, so trying their green spot).