View Single Post
      08-24-2013, 04:45 AM   #1
w1k1nG
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: F36 420d GC MG+CR

320d GT M Sport

I'm currently at the stage of finalizing a purchase for the new BMW 320d GT Alpine White with M Sport Package for around 100.000USD due to the incredible taxes here and I have some question marks, which I would like to share with you.

3 series GT sold only couple pieces in Turkey, so there are no test cars available here right now and it's a pity that I'm at the position of deciding buying without having a chance of driving it.
On all the reviews I have watched on Youtube, everybody suggesting to buy the optional Adaptive Suspension, as a must. It's a pity that none of the cars that distributor bring to Turkey has this option. Even more they are selling M Sport Pack with cancelling the Sport Suspension. I'm not sure why and what it means. But seems that it comes with the Standard Suspension, even it's M Package. What should I go for, I'm really confused.

As this is the first M Sport car that they bring to Turkey from GT, it's at the customs area and I have no chance to see that before buying and paying for that.
All the cars I have seen online with M Sport pack is Grey. Now my only option is Alpine White due to lack of availability in Turkey. Do you think it is a correct or wrong color for this car's look ?
What do you think about Hexagon Alcantara Cloth interior ? Is it something suitable for GT's look either or should I go for leather ?

Briefly, I stuck on deciding what to do. Should I buy the car on their hand or should I proceed with a special order by change the color to Grey, interior to Leather, add Adaptive Suspension and HiFi or HK Speakers, with waiting more than 6 months to arrive.

Thanks.

Last edited by w1k1nG; 08-24-2013 at 05:07 AM..
Appreciate 0