11-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #71
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep

Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Unless I missed a few posts, no one is saying Corvettes are lacking in raw automotive performance. They are fast cars in all performance categories, as you stated. Where a Corvette is lacking, and why I view it as unimpressive is when you take into account the driver.

As for Ford/GM going out of business. Hard to tell what will happen, but they did it to themselves. If they do go under, then it would open the doors wide open for a new brand. A brand that us Americans could actually be proud of, and they could finally get it right. Since all of the infrastructure for retail and all would already be in place.
Sorry, but WRONG! I drove my Z06 on a daily basis, every day. You have never owned a Corvette so I'm not understanding where you're coming from. Don't you read reviews? (it seems that's all you have to go off of) Every test states that the Corvette is the one easiest to live with on a daily basis or they would want to drive across country.

And yet again, you don't even realize what you're talking about with GM or Ford going out of business. If that happens, YOU may be out of a job in a completely different field.

Here's a quick pic of my Z and by the way, I just turned 39 last month.
Attached Images