View Single Post
      01-09-2024, 06:39 PM   #14
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep

Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

I managed to get multiple references from high end management (aka Directors) 2 who were extremely shocked, I'm sure stuff will turn up, have money saved, need to talk to my account next few days. My consulting agency will give me a reference and I have 2 directors, so, I don't have to worry
Officially my contract was ended sooner rather than later as is the clients prerogative

My ex-manager who "fired" me, we crossed paths rather awkwardly, in the corridor,
"oh I was meaning to check up on you, how are you, hows everything, do you have any plans" all kinda BS

I kept it civil with the right amount of frosty, just said I was fine, no issues and "i really got to get going"

We often cross paths in corridors, very narcissistic personality.

I remembered a line from The count of Monte Cristo, where Mercedes says to Dantes,
"Avenging angels can not ask for forgiveness from there victims"

It struck me as apt, my manager could have multiple times handled it a lot better, even though they had got the news I suspect they may have "volunteered me up"... but Karma has a way of beating you up eventually and the Good Lord always see what mischief others do to you !

On the positive tip, the new manager is a total wack job and will make enemies very soon

laters
KRS_SN13695.00