vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I find myself asking those very same questions. It's as if these companies are okay with significant product shrinkage and those who are in charge of prosecuting thefts have completely acquiesced to criminals.
With the new no-bail laws on this coast, it is a waste of time thanks to catch-and-release.

In one week back in November, there were riots and shootings on the grounds of main high schools in two different small cities here. Both districts had to close their high schools for multiple days, while security procedures were revised and implemented. These are crazy times, and I fear for the country when these kids are the norm in our society in a few years.

Today's regional news included a video link from social media by a few girls that were former students of one of these high schools, who entered the building and pummeled one or more current girl students. They obviously have no fear of the consequences by posting video of their trespassing and assault for the world to see, not to mention the school's weeks-old new security procedures allowing them into the building when they weren't current students.....