View Single Post
      04-23-2012, 05:32 AM   #4
nordlead
Registered
Rep
Drives: F10

Hi RC3, well.... currently my "baby" is still an AW 523i in original factory setting. I was living in content until I saw jxnco's and Lacster's AW F10 weeks ago. Jaw-dropping AW they have. Since then I have been thinking about mods first thing in the morning :-)

After weeks of exploration the ferric grey 20" 356 OEM has become my cup of tea for the looks and budget-wise but I am afraid of the torque issue owing to its weight. So I guess silver F14 or Morr with non-rft would be it (not sure if I can stand the wait though), and I would probably have them accompanied with HR or ACS springs. Guess these can't go wrong particularly on AW as there are so many prior successful cases. Front M-bumper and trunk spoiler would be inevitable... only struggling whether or not to get the rear bumper for future mod on the diffuser. WK tried to convince me on Hamann quads but I am too worried about the loss of low end torque. BTW, I am also trying to stay away from any unnecessary droning given the so-so actual performance of my baby.... hence I will go for fake quad tips perhaps. After all, my currently planned mods are for aesthetic purpose rather than performance. haha. Does anybody know if adding fake tips (to become quad) would boost the drone volume please? And would people tell right away they are fake? Many thanks guys!

mlai, yes you are right. My passion for my once beloved baby was faded after seeing the pictures of your beloved babies. Now I've got a need to rectify the situation!
Appreciate 0