View Single Post
      08-31-2022, 05:12 PM   #33
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Guy asking at the end what should Merc do with their car? I'd say keep it of course heheheh
Lets hope that Toto and Mercedes stop with their silly political games and come to the conclusion that it's more important to focus on the problems you have than try and create problems for others...
All their effords in trying to bend the rules with arguments that their competition don't follow the rules have backfired, and now they still have an underperforming car that is unpredictable, whereas the competition seems to advance further and further.
That video makes that very clear.
It's almost comical how relaxed Horner reacts to everything Toto claims and the rulechanges that follow. As if he knows what makes his cars so good and what makes the Merc's so bad and everything Toto hints at....that isn't it

I also think it's funny how Binotto said that it was impossible what RB does with the budgetcap, whereas it's Mercedes that is constantly coming with newly developped parts. They've had 3? or 4? radically different floors now.
Next to the budgetcaps, you'd say that mercedes also has long gone through their allowed windtunnel and CFD testing time with all those parts changes.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
M5Rick60062.00
NYG10741.00
Robin_NL8717.00