View Single Post
      07-04-2021, 09:02 AM   #49
BMWCCA1
BMW Owner Since 1971
Rep

Drives: 1964 700 Sport Cabriolet

Garage List
2013 BMW 128i  [10.00]
I've worn a couple of Victorinox Swiss Army Officers watches with stainless bracelet for over 25-years. Recently, when buying black grilles for my wife's latest BMW on Amazon, I came across this new beater version for around $100. Same look as my original but for that price, it's a great, simple, classic-looking, functional watch with Swiss-made movement. Came new in manufacturer's box. My jeweler always told me Victorinox made the movements for TAG, and he was a TAG dealer, but feel free to correct that.

At the same time, I ordered a $200 BMW Chronograph in black stainless with metal band. Official BMW logos all over it including the back, crown, clasp, and face. New in box with BMW official seals, etc. Apparently shipped from Fossil. Not a bad watch. Not sure I like the black face, but it works for work. Had to take four links out for my small wrist, but I've worn it once and it feels pretty good. The bezel is a bit shinier than shown in the picture, like modern Shadowline trim! I'd have preferred more matte, but it's only $200 and will be worn for work.

longm1985398.50