Major
Rep

Drives: E30 M3, E36 M3, 328iT, 335i

Garage List
1995 M3  [9.00]
2007 E91  [7.25]
1988 M3  [9.50]
https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/7571434757.html

2002 BMW E46 M3 Manual Coupe - $13,750 (Greenwich, CT)

For sale is my 2002 E46 M3 Coupe, in Carbon Black, Black Interior and a Manual Transmission. This car was in a slow fender bender that took out the original cooling system and radiator core support, hood, headlights and right fender all which were replaced with new OEM parts. No frame damage and no airbags. The car has a rebuilt title.

Recently I took the car to a track day (Only track day) and went off in the rain, with no undercarriage damage but I unfortunately scraped against tires and there is body damage, however, no frame damage again. This car has never had frame damage and was a California car when I bought it roughly 4 years ago, absolutely zero rust. It has only been driven through 1 winter and always meticulously maintained and hand washed by me. This is my second E46 M3 and 3rd BMW. I am only selling because I do not have space and bought another car as this was my daily. This car has been upgraded in a few ways with a focus on better handling/performance while keeping an OEM feel.

Auto-Solutions Short Shifter 20% Reduction
GC Street Camber Plates
Bilstein PSS10 Coilover Suspension
Dynavin N7 Pro Nav Unit w/ Sat Radio
New OEM Coils and Spark Plugs
Powerflex RTABS
New Engine and Transmission Mounts
Replaced All Belts and Pulleys
New Battery
Diff Service / Trans Flush
Euro center console
Weighted shit knob

The car drives incredibly well, happy to test drive with potential buyers.
Price: $13,750
I can pull the suspension and reinstall the stock suspension with 70K miles for a $1,000 off but would rather sell it on the car. Priced to sell

Sell off the remaining parts and come out ahead.