View Single Post
      11-27-2022, 02:59 AM   #74
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Let's not make the mistake to jump into conclusions too quickly, to take assumptions for granted as "true".

Could be that Rao was doing her job properly, so with integrity, and that all the "leak" stories are mere conjecture unrelated to her. She is not the only person who had access to all sorts of info at FIA. Nowhere I read that it is established that she leaked info.
In my particular post that you're quoting, I'm not saying it's Rao that leaked. I suspect it is her, but I think only Toto knows who it really is.
But one thing is sure: someone leaked. And that is my point.

Quote:
Personally, in my book Ben Sulayem gets good points. Based on what he has said and done so far, looks like his integrity cannot be questioned, he wants the best for F1. With all those teams trying to impose their agendas, he has no easy job. Good man.
Ben Sulayem has done good things, but him saying it's normal that information gets leaked, and thus accepting it (I don't know how else to interpret his words) is not a statement that should be made by the head of a large organisation. The leaking of confidential information is a breach in trust and arguably a crime. And as long as the source isn't discovered, there's no guarantee that it won't happen again, and again, and again etc etc.

His reaction to me says that he's not going to do a whole lot about it to prevent it in future times, and that does eat away at his integrity imho. That reaction just doesn't say to me that it's on his priority list.
And because Ben Sulayem's reaction about leaking information is so blasé in my view, it automatically creates conformation bias. I mean if the autority about this subject isn't going to judge it, everyone else is free to imho. That is what happens if things don't get dealt with.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 11-27-2022 at 03:08 AM..
M5Rick59586.00