08-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #4109
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
agreed with above... I have 5 smaller and very meaningful ones on my back and 1 arm... not sleeves by any means but also not so small you couldn't see um. My wife has 1 on her wrist (wants 1 on her side too now) and our thoughts are if they are small enough to be concieled in a professional setting but meaningful enough to want forever then thats cool... just not for the sake of "art". Thats what the walls in the house are for.
agreed. I don't have any because i've never seen anything that i would want to see on myself when i'm 80 years old. I have a hard time seeing dragons, or tiger claws as something i'd appreciate the same 50 years from now

I especially hate when you see women with paw prints on their boobs and they are pushing a stroller.

I fully realize that if my mother were to die young, i would have a hard time with it, and probably think to do something in her memory, but i'd still have a hard time putting the ink to my body. I would probably just find some of the best pictures i have of her and do a frame with several of them in it and put it somewhere i would be able to reflect on her memory once in a while.

If i were in the army or something like that, i might do a piece to represent it and lost friends or something too.

to each their own, and sometimes tatts can be sexy in the right place at the right time