cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post

Maybe it sounds cruel...but you guys have to know that I actually never planned on getting married again. I had almost 7 years to myself. I learned I could be happy on my own, and didn't need anyone to make me happy.

I had my own nice place, custody of my daughter, a few fun cars....and basically my pick of women in this small town whenever I wanted as I guess at 27-34 years old...they were desperate.

And when you add in the attitude that I had of "I could care less"....it was like I had a magnet drawing them in. I was never mean or rude to anyone....but I let them know up front I was out to have fun and not looking for anything serious.

But I guess they thought they could be the one to change my mind.
^This right here. So true. Life after divorce. After all the crazy emotions you take a deep breath. It's so liberating once you are comfortable and happy being alone. And I absolutely agree on the I couldn't care less attitude being a magnet.