View Single Post
      03-04-2019, 09:53 AM   #3551
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Funny I came across this post. Although I’m not as rigid as your schedule in regards to gum and dieting, I’ve found myself at the gym more often. Last Thursdya I gymmes twice in 12 hours and yesterday I gymmed twice within 6 hours. I’m the same height as you, although I’ve been around 160-165 lbs for years. Trust me when i say that anything less than 155 lbs makes you look weak/sickly. I used to be in the 135-140 doing P90x and dieting some years back and seeing old pictures I was like “whoa I looked so frail!”

Eat more protein and take BCAA to replenish your muscle tissues. If you’re dropping weight too much vs building muscles, you’re probably doing too much cardio/weight and not enough food intake. Probably should dial it back a tiny bit and add more fish and chicken to your diet. I’m not looking to get big or super ripped, just tone. I look more fit now and a bit skinnier (folks ar work have commented lol) but I’m still around the 160 lbs range (haven’t weighed myself for exact number). Perfectly happy to be around that range. Goal now is to tone the neck area and I’m golden.
My diet is pretty spot on at the moment. I'm in a deficiency at around 1700-1800/day at the moment but lots of that is protein (fish, grilled chicken and shakes after workout). I do probably go too hard on the cardio. I do at least 45 - 65 minutes 5 days a week burning anywhere between 850-1050 calories per session to drop the last of this fat. Once the fat is gone I plan to increase caloric intake and focus more on bulking.