View Single Post
      03-04-2019, 07:48 AM   #3544
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
I can tell that Rudi is getting really irritated at us talking about pilot stuff instead of dating stuff, and I can get that, so I started a new thread about pilot stuff.... lol...
Not irritated at all sir. I dig that this thread has taken as many different directions as it has. Also love the positivity and how supportive everyone is in here. Have had much going on in the personal life and work that has needed tending. Been on a little here and there but have only been posting as time permits.

Gym time is killing me as of late. I've dropped from 211 in November to 158. Currently at 20% body fat and trying to get at 10-12%. At my weight that another 12-16 pounds to lose which would put me at 146-143. Trying to swap 10-15 pounds of fat for 10-15 pounds of muscle is no fun and delicate balance of eating, cardio, weight resistance, trying to get enough sleep with a busy ass work schedule and still try to spend as much time with the lady as possible. When I started this journey I just wanted to not be fat, now it's become something that has invaded every aspect of my life and a goal that has required more effort than originally planned.
cmyx6go15696.50