Douche
Banned
Rep

Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I actually get his point too. Suddenly to be locked away inside the house with a witch is not bad enough, if the baby only sleeps it seems pretty pointless but even with everything being a routine already I would not risk my balls (haha) by even trying to sneak a car into the equation.

I didn't have lows with any of the kids, but when my son was born with hemifacial microsomia (missing an ear, jaw is not growing correctly), waiting the first night for the brain scans, heart ultrasound, the nurse telling me she was sorry that happened, I was so angry my hubby actually kept people away from me because he feared I'd kill someone for saying anything stupid.

He brought me a laptop and I studied all night and was prepared for the mornings exams (oh well, tests).

Yesterday was his fifth birthday. Probably one of the hardest days every year in my life since I still am not over of all the stuff that happened that first year. Personal favorite by far is the mantra I sometimes still wakeup chanting. "in order to know, you need all the bad news there is. The bad eliminates the worst and with that we pick the next fight". Charming lol.

We had no warning of anything being off. Every damn scan was done and if we exclude my adrenaline habits, everything went by the book during the whole wait. Sure the chances of this happening to others are small, but from experience I truly would not take the risk of not having the time to be there.

This thread was originally in our segment of the forum and I truly believe meant just for fun. As far as I remember, the op is one of the good guys.
I don't get his point and don't agree with him. His (assumed) wife just went through 9 months of being pregnant, and just gave birth to HIS son or daughter. And here he's complaining about being bored after a week. How disrespectful. Being a new father myself, I understand there is little a man can do for the baby. But he can do everything for his wife.

I'm sorry to hear what you had to go through with your son. I hope he had a wonderful fifth birthday though
So what's disrespectful? Feeling bored or saying you felt bored?