natahoa
Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep

Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
This stuff just blows my mind. How anybody could get to a point in their lives where something like this happens (the murderer I mean) is just mind boggling. How many terrible life choices do you have to make to wind up here?

RIP to the victim, not the POS who also got what he rightfully deserved.
I should not go there, but my belief is that so many children are being raised today without anyone in their lives displaying a moral compass, you end up with adults that can’t comprehend or be successful in nearly anything.

They simply have no concept of making a good decision, and of the consequences of bad decisions.

Add to that all the babies born after marinating in alcohol and drugs and are permanently impaired, often with cognitive and social disabilities that are never recognized or addressed.

Those people will forever hate and resent others they see living good and successful lives.

When you drive, your Adrenalin also is raised (medical fact), so this increases the likelihood of heightened and inappropriate emotional reactions.

As others have said, don’t respond to those people. If you do, you raise the stakes that they will become so infuriated that they can’t control themselves.

It is getting worse and worse. The disenfranchised and people unable to have any intellectual discourse are far out-numbering educated, thoughtful and mindful adults.