View Single Post
      03-11-2024, 04:51 PM   #10
DocL
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2018 M3

As mentioned above, not all diets are a good fit for everyone. I've gone through many diets and have yo-yo'd a lot. For the past 1.5 yrs, for the first time, I've been able to maintain a realatively healthy weight, although I could afford to lose ten more pounds. That's a far cry from when I weighed almost 240lbs being 5'8". I was a fat fuck. So now at 177, I feel good, look much better, and have less health issues.

My diet consists of three things every meal. A protien, fiber, and fat. The carbs I eat mostly come unprocessed foods such as chick peas, berries, and sometimes those low-carb tortillas. I've also found that the old calorie counting works great for me. I feel fine at 1,500 k/cal a day and it's easily sustainable with drinking a lot of water, two cups of black coffee, and maybe a Coke Zero once in a while.

The way I see it, you don't get to be a fat fuck like me by not eating crap foods and too much food. I've reduced my portion size, and I make better choices when dining out. Something I didn't do when I was 70 lbs heavier, and no more Dorito dinners either lol.
Kick 6286.00