View Single Post
      03-15-2022, 07:45 PM   #9
BMWCCA1
BMW Owner Since 1971
Rep

Drives: 1964 700 Sport Cabriolet

Garage List
2013 BMW 128i  [10.00]
Great. Now all the schlemiels who order cars from me and wriggle out of the deal once the car is produced won't have a sympathetic ear to bend when they want their deposit back. All those dicks who place orders all over the place and just expect to walk away from all but one will be contractually obligated to complete the sale on each car they order and spec to their individual taste. I guaranty Ford won't be as understanding as the local dealership you screwed.

Over 40-years selling BMW, Porsche, Audi—with enough customers I respect too much to give a flying f*uck about the losers who have wasted my time over the decades. Just had an outstanding delivery to a customer with his new M5CS who couldn't have been happier even though he's waited about a year to get his car. Some times people make it all worthwhile—and other times people make me regret I have yet to retire. It's balancing the bullshit with the grateful customers I've been able to help. And yet people like some in this thread continue to bash sales people. Behind your backs we know that many "Buyers are Liars!"
W///7526.00