View Single Post
      07-27-2022, 04:33 AM   #25
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Interesting reading about all your local dbags w different makes. I guess our dbags are slightly more affluent then? LOL.

Ya, throw in some Bimmers along w the late-model MBs, and some pickup trucks are always bad; Teslas, maybe the odd one but generally they seem well-behaved; don't notice much about Infinitis, just one dude w a freaking loud fartcan. Going back to Bimmers, I recall some idiots driving on the shoulder cuz they thought they were too important to wait in gridlock w the rest of us, and just recently some idiots were racing at almost twice the traffic speed treating other vehicles as slalom cones...just one wrong move by them or an unsuspecting vehicle and it would've been over. Way to re-enforce the -ive BMW stereotype smh.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?