08-05-2019, 08:31 AM   #2474
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
same here! I always wonder why guys go on gear if they don't even compete? I mean what's the point? you only stay big when you're on gear...after you get off you shrink up
I see them all over the gym. And most of them while "On" don't look any better than the guys you see in there putting in work everyday. Always bloated looking, carrying way too much water, and just look unhealthy in general. Then the next time you see them they have shrunk down to nothing.

Can you imagine the stress on your heart/body when gaining losing that amount of weight?

Plus I have been around people that are National Competitors for a long time. These guys built a solid base before ever touching gear. They looked better than 95% of the general population while natural. It goes to show you what genetics can do. With those genetics, their body responds better to even small amounts of stuff.

Plus I will say it again.....being lean separates you from most people. I have been accused many times of taking stuff. Yeah...I have good genetics, but pictures can be misleading. I can look like a bodybuilder in my pictures. But until you put me beside someone for "scale"...you can't really see how big or small I am. Only then do you see that being 5'7" and 190 lbs lean isn't really as big as you may think it is when it's just me in the picture as compared to standing besides someone like my training partner who is an inch taller..and 35lbs heavier!