06-22-2018, 11:55 AM   #71
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep

Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
Yup, I posted that a few posts back. Happens to me every single day, I cannot understand the mind set of people who do that, like WTF. Not only that but they then pass the car going like 1 or 2mph faster than them.
Sorry I missed it.
I've actually had an 18 wheeler cut over in front of me with my BMW 330 so late that I actually had the ABS come on! That is with my Stoptech 355mm BBK, in the total dry weather! I never hit ABS with that car even on Rcomps on the track. I was beyond furious. If I hadn't had my BMW, I would have rear ended him. What a DB.
Oh, yeah, maybe 1 or 2 mph faster at the most. Then THEY get annoyed when you're on their ass till they move over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
Just as bad, though.... are the ones who are moving quicker in the left lane, so you pull into the right to let them pass... and they won't ****ing do it. As soon as they get just off the left rear corner of the car, they start pacing you, so you won't be able to pass the slower car or truck up ahead.

That's when I just nail it and move back into the left lane, in front of them, to pass the slower traffic.
A quick downshift and I blow bye them. I don't even give them a chance to pace me. Not worth the aggravation.