12-23-2005, 07:13 PM   #1
JackMac
Recovering BMW Addict
Scotland
Rep

Drives: <OO (|||)(|||) OO>

Garage List
Christmas in jail

So I went out to the local K-Mart with a buddie this evening to pick up a fresh set of car cleaning supplies for the brand new E90. Tomorrow is going to be a warm day (relatively speaking) here in the Northeast and wanted to get a good wash and sealer on the new car before the rest of winter arrives.

As we are pulling into the parking lot, a police cruiser comes flying past, lights on. My friend jokes "maybe it's another one of those shootings". I reply, laughing, "no, if that was the case, there would be cruisers coming in from all directions, probably just a shoplifter". We proceed to park, and get out of the car. Just then, two more police cars arrive, followed by two others from another entrance to the parking log. Now it's getting interresting.

However, we are on a mission, and are not deterred, and proceed to the front of the main entrance. As we arrive, they pull a guy out of the store, cuff him, and begin to read his rights and pat him down. Still don't know what it was about, but got these pics (sorry for quality, camera phone).

Baby's first bath is tomorrow.
Attached Images

Last edited by JackMac; 12-24-2005 at 06:58 AM..