View Single Post
      06-30-2019, 04:32 PM   #58
itsglen
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: BMWs

I question who struggles more...the person that puts an M badge on their car or the person that has an issue with it

**edit**
I'll add I think it's the person that takes issue with it while the person sporting the badge is doing what they want without concern the person that posts, points, questions - is the one struggling :-(

Negative opinions abound - i get it - but the bigger question that needs to be answered is....why do you care? We can post away about what we "think" their motivation is but you'll never get it right because everyone has their own reasons..so maybe ask yourself (and share) why do you give 2-sh*ts

I spend a lot of time in SoCal, I drive down PCH I enjoy looking at the ocean, I enjoy the cars around me, why in the hell should I care if a BMW drives past me with a non factory provided M badge? I look at those people and smile - they are enjoying the day, their car and the drive.

I've owned a lot of BMW's - M's , V8's, 4 cylinders, blah blah blah - I love it when people modify their cars as they see fit...it shows passion and enthusiasm to me and I applaud that / I'd rather have a non-M, with M badge BMW pass me on PCH then a stock Prius (as an example)

Last edited by itsglen; 06-30-2019 at 05:09 PM..
Soterios575.00
RS DAVE100.50