lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Yeah, speaking of pools, I did the NHL Bracket challenge and I am sucking big time. So, no one should take my picks to heart...hockey is so hard to predict and this first round had many surprises. But, yeah the Blues are somewhat fearsome. They have always just been kind of a mean team, even back to the Chris Pronger days.

Those hockey games don't lie...my favorite was Activision Ice hockey for Atari...probably way too long ago for you to know... I was so good at it that no one, even other people who owned the game, could even come close to beating me. I was 1000-0.
agreed that just about anything can happen in the playoffs, which is really what makes every game so great

definitely way before my time...I've never even heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
https://streamable.com/apb4

Fucking get at it Joel. Miss him man.
that was a great play. patience paying off big-time

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I explained this to the guy next to me at the bar: I'm a Kings fan. Sharks beat the Kings. Now I have to pull for Sharks to win The Cup so we lost to the best team
thats actually pretty sound logic, but I could never employ it myself to root for another metro division team, especially if it were the Rangers. over my dead body
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]