lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
It was looking like a runaway for the Isles but as always a comeback was evident. As least they hung on and took one in Tampa. You know Greiss started with the Sharks?

Once again, if the Sharks can solve Rinne then we got it--I have seen him shut us down before, where we dominated, many shots and can only muster one goal. Every team has a different dynamic, and while the Preds took out a heavy hitter in the Ducks I see them a step under the Kings. I'm going Sharks in 6.

It's hard to say about Boudreau...maybe his time is done...going out in first round for a team picked as one of the most likely to win a cup at beginning of the season is hard to swallow. This playoff format is brutal as three top teams (and all recent Champs) have went down in first round.
Oh wow, didn't realize that Greiss got his start over in SJ. looks like he bounced around in free agency from SJ to Phoenix then on to Pittsburgh and eventually landed in our laps. and from looking it up apparently I share a birthday with him; interesting stuff.

I think the fat mans time is up in Anaheim...pretty big disappointment really to get bounced like that in the first round with those expectations, let alone his failures in playoff's past. I think its about time for Quack's fans to roll his ass outta town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Was it the Islanders' coach who caught the puck in his jaw? Didn't get an update during the second game.
yea, took it just on the right of his nose under the eye. looked pretty bad at first and came back with a nasty looking mark next period. it was kind of funny tho because that was about when the Isles began to fall apart . its always a big joke among Islanders fans how Capuano (isles head coach) looks like a mafia boss...he's so Italian it hurts lol

@ that link you posted, fecurtis
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]