10-14-2021, 01:30 PM   #59
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
So you made a post about an athlete/employee refusing to take a vaccine and then you don't want anymore to talk about the vaccine?

Christ.

The reality is, mandates of any kind are ridiculous. You can't argue for one individual right of their body their choice for one topic and force vaccines on another topic. It's beyond infuriating to constantly see this hypocrisy thrown in our faces. I respect Kyrie, SW pilots, and anyone else who stands up to this nonsense and over stepping government.
No, I don't need to see statistics about effectiveness of a vaccine. In your later posts you've seem to have caught on to that. What I'm implying is that there have been very specific "vaccine" threads in the OT forum and most of them went to shit because it got overly political and people began ragging on each other about you name it.

Of course the general subject of the vaccine is perhaps pertinent under the circumstances with Kyrie and the Nets organization, etc. Just didn't want it to turn into a shit show about details specific to the vaccine itself. One's position on the subject of vaccination or not is fine.